Thursday 1 March 2012

Wake me up now, and not when September ends.


Wake me up when September ends is a nice song by Green Day. But, i need to wake up now and not when September end. Because i'll miss all the good things in life..hehe.

Red Guara Coffee,

It does not only wake up me in the morning but the WHOLE DAY. Awesome. Because sleepiness irritates me sometimes. I have other important things to do but i am so sleepy and helpless..pftt.. Why la...

DCL Red Guara Coffee

I'm not a coffee lover but when i was in the uni, i minum jugak sebab terbau aroma kopi roommate yang wangi sangat. So, kalau nak stay-up untuk study lewat malam..minum kopi jugak la. Tetapi sebab saya ada migrain, saya tak boleh minum banyak sangat. 

Tetapi, kopi Red Guara ni memang sure different. Setelah beberapa kali minum saya perasan yang saya tak pening pun. It tastes good and keep me energetic for the whole day. Yang paling penting sekali, saya tak rasa pening (migrain) selepas minum kopi ni.  

And you can search the goodness of this coffee since there are a lot of benefit i'm pretty sure. Just google DCL Red Guara coffee yea..:)


p/s: i'm not a dealer or trying to promotes you to buy..:p Just share the goodness. Have a nice day :)




No comments:

Post a Comment