Friday 30 March 2012

Shiso BB Cream by The Body Shop

Trying kawan baik's BB cream since i left my BB cream at my parents house. And i cannot go out without any make up base..i feel weird..hehe.. So, kawan baik offered me her BB cream. It's the new BB Cream by The Body Shop, Shiso BB Cream.

Here it is


Final look with Shiso Bb cream as makeup base.

It think the texture it matte and suitable for my combination/oily skin. The colour is a bit whiter than BB cream that i'm using now. So, for those who like their skin to look whiter, you can choose this BB cream. Muka nampak putih berseri-seri gitu..:). It cost about RM70.

Here's the Shiso collections.

It is the Japanese formulation.

Kawan baik really love whitening products. She would buy all the whitening product in the market..;p. One of the reason is because she wanted to clear all the acne scars.


Old pictures with kawan baik. Kalau boleh zoom, you can clearly see her scars.

But now...



Clear skin..!!

p/s: After about 3 hours in the office,  I think i like it. I might consider buying it after this..hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment