Wednesday 21 March 2012

My Subway

I love sandwiches. The first person that taste my sandwiches is kawan baik. Second, husband. Husband siap suruh tapau untuk die, bekal dalam perjalanan balik KL. He is so nice that he made it look like my sandwiches is the best ever in the world..huhu.. My dad also love it. Looks like my sandwiches' fan is growing in number..;p

 Last Monday i make some sandwiches again for potluck with colleagues in the office. The best thing is that ,we had theme for our potluck. Last week, malay food, this week western food..next week maybe hari raya food..huhu.. It is nice to spend time eating together, chit chatting (gossiping..hehe) sambil makan berebut-rebut..

So, for this week, i decide to make sandwiches like the one at Subway. But, this is Subway ala diana..huhu..
Lets see the ingredients..

The bread
I use wholemeal bread. Lebih sihat..;)


Salad mesti banyak



Orang melayu kan..mesti nak pedas-pedas..;p



Cheese and mayo..feeling-feeling mat salleh.
But, do not put to much okay..it will turn out unhealthy.
no extra cheese ya..



tomatoes, capsicum, holland onion

hasilnya..

can you see my sandwiches..;p


pembawa-pembawa potluck 



Ni potluck minggu lepas..malay food..
sedap..;)

Nanti update next potluck pulak okay. 

p/s: Gambar tengah makan tak payah upload la...because all of us look like Jin Lapar...pftt..







No comments:

Post a Comment