Monday 27 February 2012

Wanita & Wawasan





Wanita & Wawasan (Ww) is my latest favorite magazine. Nowadays, i have more choices when it comes to choosing magazines. Intrend, Eh! or Wanita & Wawasan (Ww). So, every month i have to choose one because all are good...pfftt..

Why Wanita & Wawasan? I can say that because now i am a wanita and i have my own wawasan. Not to say that i'm getting old...but i'm more matured..hehe. I love reading about successful women, especially young ones like Vivy Yusuf, the founder of Fashion Valet. It is very inspiring to know how they achieved their dreams. And of course, it was not an easy path. They worked like 24/7 daily and we work 8 hours a day..ONLY. So, don't you ever dreaming to be like them unless you start to work 24/7 right now. And for me, being late is okay than do nothing at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment