Wednesday 8 February 2012

B2B: Kegigihan

I am a B2B ( bride to be) very soon..insyaAllah. Pray for me ya..:) I do not know about other people, how they want things to be. But, me myself, i love hand made everything...that i can. Never ask me to make my own khemah okey..that one of course i can't. But if you ask me to decorate it...of course i love to. Hehe..

Me and my mum work extra hard to finish our very own "bekas telur" as the door gift. Only the two of us making 900 of it. 900 i repeat. It's 900 okeyy... Okey enough..: p. And i'm glad that i finish beading my baju nikah and also the veil. I call my self as "gigih". It's all because i want it to be like this...like that..and so on and none in the market is like this..and like that. So i do the beading myself. Sekali lagi, sangat gigih okeyy..hehe..



Why do i put the pearls like that...i do not..i follow my creative instinct..hehe..


White roses.

Okey..enough. That's it. I show the whole look of it when the day comes. Kadang-kadang saya kolot jugak..takut hilang seri kata orang tua-tua, bukan kata saya eh. So, tak boleh tunjuk lebih-lebih..hehe.. So, please wait ya. I promise i'll show it. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment