Tuesday 3 April 2012

What a psychologist usually do?

My job requires me to listen to people and talk.

But when they refuse to talk then i am the one who had to talk.

When you have about three sessions in the morning.

It is enough for the rest of the day.

Lenguh mulut bercakap..hehe..





When you talk, you must make sure that you don't talk nonsense and of course it must be positive. You can challenge them and at the same time do not let them feel inferior or down. Convincing people is just a tough job. I am still learning. 

Many won't believe that i do this and this is my job since i portrays myself as a quite and shy person. Haha.. You won't know whats hidden inside someone. I mean..bakat terpendam..hehe. Not only me but everyone have i'm sure.:) 

P/s: Do not judge a book by its cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment